GDPR clause: Pursuant to Article 13(1) and (2) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (the “GDPR”) (O J EU L119/1), please be informed that:
- The Controller of your personal data is H88 S.A. with its registered office in Poznań, ul. Franklina Roosevelta 22, 60-829 Poznań.
- The Data Protection Officer is Mr Dariusz Sikorski, ul. Franklina Roosevelta 22, 60-829 Poznań, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your personal data shall be processed in compliance with the GDPR for the purpose of:
a) performance of the agreement concluded with you or taking actions at your request prior to conclusion of the agreement, in compliance with Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR,
b) performance by the Controller of its legal obligations, in compliance with Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR to the extent provided for by specific provisions,
c) exercise by the Controller of the legitimate interests, in compliance with Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR, i.e. for the purpose of performance of the agreement concluded with your employer; for the purpose of establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, if any, protection of people and property of the Controller and for the purpose of conducting direct marketing of the Controller’s goods and services.
- In some events the Controller may provide your personal data to other recipients, if it is necessary for performance of the agreement concluded with you or performance of the Controller’s obligations. In such an event, your personal data shall be provided to the three groups of recipients:<
- persons authorised by us, our employees and associates, who need to have access to personal data in order to be able to perform their duties;
- processors authorised by us to process personal data;
- other data recipients, e.g. agents, domain registration companies, certifying authorities, couriers, banks, insurers, law firms, debt recovery entities, public authorities.
- Information on transfer of personal data to third countries. As a rule, your personal data shall not be transferred to third countries as defined in the GDPR. However, your personal data may be transferred to third countries if you use such products as some domains or SSL certificates whose registers are maintained by entities with their registered office in a third country or if, in the technical process, it is necessary to transfer data to the entity serving a given product. In such an event the data shall be transferred in compliance with relevant security measures provided for in the GDPR (e.g. standard contractual clauses).
- Your personal data processed for the purpose indicated in:
a) item 3.3 a) shall be stored for the term and period of performance of the agreement concluded with you,
b) item 3.3 b) shall be stored for the period provided for in specific provisions,
c) item 3.3 c) shall be stored for the term and period of performance of the agreement concluded with your employer; for the period necessary for assurance of protection of persons or property of the Controller or the period necessary for establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
- You have the right to request from the Controller:
- access to your personal data,
- restriction of processing,
- and data portability.
- You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, as indicated in item 3.3 c), for the purpose of exercise of legitimate interests of the Controller, including profiling, save that the right to object may not be exercised in the event of important, legitimate grounds for processing that override your interests, rights and freedoms, in particular for the purpose of establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
- A complaint about the actions taken by the Controller may be filed with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office to the following address: Prezes Urzędu Ochrony Danych Osobowych, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warszawa.
- The provision of personal data set out in item 3.3 is voluntary but necessary for performance of the agreement concluded with you, or necessary for performance of the agreement concluded with your employer, and non-provision of personal data will prevent from performance of the concluded agreement.
- Actions consisting in automated decision-making, including profiling, may be taken towards you for the purpose of provision of services under the concluded agreement and for the purpose of conducting direct marketing actions by the Controller.